Nature


Hi every body!
My name is Nature and at the moment I am living in Rotorua... I go to Kaitao middle school!
It is really cool because I have lots of special friends!
The sports I play are, Water polo and soccer!
I have been playing water polo or flippa ball since I was a year 5 or 6.
I play soccer for the Rotorua city club!
I had my first game on the 2nd of May 2009!
We played Ngongotaha and we lost 6/7, but our team didn't really care because we were happy about our score and how our game went!
At the moment my favourite songs are: The climb by Miley Cyrus, Ready to fall by Keri Hilson, Hatin' oh the club by Rihanna, and This is me by Demi Lovato of Camp rock!
Also my three favourite colours are, Pink, Purple and Blue!
So now I've told you a little about my self,
So come on in and check out my blog!!